Track: Safety, Security and Privacy
Software safety and security & privacy are increasingly important as more and more software is embedded into our homes, cars, trains, airplanes and hospitals each day.
Most software developers have to consider safety and security & privacy requirements in their work these days to ensure that the systems around us will support our everyday lives and not harm us.
This Thematic Track focuses on the safety and security & privacy aspects of complex software systems. Papers describing how to effectively implement safety and/or security & privacy aspects to software system are invited.
The authors are invited to submit research results as well as practical experiment or deployment reports. Industrial papers about applications or case studies are also welcomed in different domains (e.g., telemedicine, critical infrastructures, mobile networks, embedded applications, etc.).
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Software safety and risk management
- Software safety regulations and standards
- Agile development in safety-critical software systems
- Methods and tools in safety-critical software systems
- Quality metrics for safety and security
- Security models and security policies
- Intrusion detection
- Security testing and monitoring
- Cloud, IoT and Big Data security
- Attacks tolerance and resiliency
- Security and risk assesment
- Distributed systems security
- SLAs for safety, security and privacy
- Digital privacy
- Case studies