Submission & Camera Ready
Paper submission instructions
- Papers must be in Springer CCIS Format
- Full papers must not exceed 14 pages, including figures, references, and appendices.
- Short papers must not exceed 8 pages.
- Authors should submit through EasyChair a PDF version of their paper without names and affiliations, or other elements that allow the authors' identification, to guarantee a double-blind review process.
- Submissions will be reviewed by at least three members of the track's Program Committee.
- Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of QUATIC’2020 published by Springer CCIS series, subject to one of the authors registering for the conference (see no-show policy below).
- The iThenticate plagiarism checker software will be used to verify submissions' originality. Work without substantial new material or failing to follow length and formating guidelines, will be desk rejected, and therefore will not be reviewed.
Camera-ready submission instructions
In order to fulfil with the proceedings preparation deadline, we need your camera version files no later than the camera-ready deadline.
- Remember, that full papers are up to 14 pages, while short papers must be up to 8 pages.
- Please, check guidelines and templates for Springer CCIS.
- Authors must upload a *.zip file through EasyChair, using the update option of the original submission, with:
- Source files (Word or LaTeX)
- Final, generated pdf file
- Consent to publish in Springer CCIS - please download below and sign this form
- We need all source files (LaTeX files with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps files, or Word or rtf files) and the final pdfs of all papers. For LaTeX papers, references are to be supplied as bbl files to avoid loss of data from conversion from bib to bbl. Please note that hyperlinks cannot be included in references.
- All figures are printed in black and white, unless a special arrangement has been made for colored figures. Colored figures remain in color in the online version. Please make sure that any colored figures are equally comprehensible in black and white. Figures and Tables should be cross referenced in the text.
- When submitting their paper, authors should allot a corresponding author, who must be available to carry out a proof check of the paper. He or she is given a 72-hour timeslot to do so. The corresponding author should be clearly marked as such in the header of the paper. He or she is also the one who signs the copyright form on behalf of all the authors.
- Springer implements the ORCID identifier for proceedings, providing authors with a digital identifier that distinguishes them from every other researcher. We encourage all contributing authors to include their ORCID ids in the address information.
The camera-ready submission process will not be concluded until paper registration is performed. A different registration is required per accepted paper, even if the same author presents different accepted papers. This is a mandatory requirement for an accepted paper to be included in the proceedings. The registration link will be available at https://2020.quatic.org/registration
Each paper should be presented by a registered author, whatever conference mode will be adopted. Further instructions will be sent to authors of all acepted papers in due time.