How to Submit
Paper submission instructions
- Papers must be in Springer CCIS Format
- Full papers must not exceed 14 pages, including figures, references, and appendices.
- Short papers must not exceed 8 pages.
- Authors should submit through EasyChair a PDF version of their paper without names and affiliations, or other elements that allow the authors' identification, to guarantee a double-blind review process.
- Submissions will be reviewed by at least three members of the track's Program Committee.
- Accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of QUATIC’2020 published by Springer CCIS series, subject to one of the authors registering for the conference (see no-show policy below).
- The iThenticate plagiarism checker software will be used to verify submissions' originality. Work without substantial new material or failing to follow length and formating guidelines, will be desk rejected, and therefore will not be reviewed.
Author registration is required for a paper to be included in the conference proceedings. It is mandatory to have a different registration per accepted paper, even if the same author presents different accepted papers. An author attending QUATIC'2020 must present the paper. Regretfully, no-show of scheduled papers (of any category) will result in excluding them from the proceedings.
Camera-ready submission instructions
In order to fulfil with the proceedings preparation deadline, we need your camera version files no later than the camera-ready deadline.
- Please, check guidelines and templates for Springer CCIS.
- Authors must upload a *.zip file through EasyChair with:
- Source files (Word or LaTeX)
- Final, generated pdf file
- Signed copyright form
- We need all source files (LaTeX files with all the associated style files, special fonts and eps files, or Word or rtf files) and the final pdfs of all papers. For LaTeX papers, references are to be supplied as bbl files to avoid omission of data while conversion from bib to bbl. Please note that we cannot include hyperlinks in reference.
- All figures are printed in black and white, unless a special arrangement has been made for colored figures. Colored figures remain in color in the online version. Please make sure that any colored figures are equally comprehensible in black and white. Figures and Tables should be cross referenced in the text.
- When submitting their paper, authors should allot a corresponding author, who must be available to carry out a proof check of the paper. He or she is given a 72-hour timeslot to do so. The corresponding author should be clearly marked as such in the header of the paper. He or she is also the one who signs the copyright form on behalf of all the authors.
- Springer is the first publisher to implement the ORCID identifier for proceedings, ultimately providing authors with a digital identifier that distinguishes them from every other researcher. We encourage all contributing authors to also apply for an individual ORCID at www.orcid.org and include them with your address information. Authors should include their ORCID ids in the headers of their papers.